Our Passion for
Our top priority at The Gardens at Columbine is to provide excellent care. We strive to find the perfect balance of support and independence for each resident. We understand that every resident has his or her own needs and we tailor our services to each individual. Our role at The Gardens at Columbine is more than just helping with daily activities; it’s providing a place that feels just like home as we support independence for our residents.
Our Higher Standard
In addition to meeting all criteria for an assisted living community in Colorado, we exceed what is required by State regulations and the industry standard.
- We employ nurses, who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on site.
- The on-duty nurse is able to provide full diabetic management including insulin injections.
- A nurse is available for immediate professional evaluation at the time of a fall or another health event.
- Our health services team assists with overall wellness monitoring and delicate medication administration, such as narcotics.
- We provide coordination of third party providers such as physicians, therapists or Hospice care.
- To optimize service from our departments, all team members are designated to a specific department. Our servers in the dining room are committed to the dining experience while our caregivers are dedicated to the care of our residents.