Your Lifestyle at
The Gardens at Columbine
Each day at The Gardens at Columbine is a renewing of one’s spirit – a new, fresh chapter for our residents. One only has to experience the sense of community, the great activities and the beautiful living spaces, to understand how rejuvenated one will feel.
Residents delight in our spacious botanic gardens, they enjoy the company of friends and savor home-cooked meals in our casual dining room or on the outdoor patio.
Residents and their guests relax by an enticing fire and are surrounded by loving and capable staff where there is freedom of choice and serenity.
The Gardens at Columbine prides itself on its stellar reputation among assisted living communities.
- A place to make new friends and entertain old ones
- A safe, joyful, and loving atmosphere
- A comfortable and clean home with plenty of sunlight
- An array of services to accommodate your daily needs
- A host of activities and events that entertain, spice up life, and teach you new skills or renew old ones
- A staff that anticipates your needs and honors your privacy and independence
- Healthy snacks and beverages 24 hours a day
- Delicious and nutritious meals served for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Spacious botanical gardens to enjoy walking, dining, games and more